"World Waterpark Magazine"
Each issue of "World Waterpark Magazine" contains a variety of useful, informative and colorful articles. Some of the highlights within each magazine include: features on waterparks currently operating within the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world, bonus articles on industry issues, professional development articles, Committee columns, general industry news updates and much more. Check out the latest issue:
Valley of Waves, in Sun City, North West Province, South Africa, opened in December 1992 and recreates the mystery and marvels of an old age mythical civilization on 25 hectares (approx. 62 acres) of exotic jungle, threaded with a wonderland of waterscapes and adventure areas, which is one of the largest and most imaginative of its kind.
Highlights From This Issue
- How to properly clean and maintain outdoor furniture & umbrellas
- Learn how to access when a customer relationship has become toxic
- Find your reason to attend this year's WWA Show with our extended preview section
- Review your leadership to-do list
- How to successfully hire and integrate international hires into your operation
- Plus, enjoy features on Brean Splash at Brian Leisure Park, Brean, Burnham-on-Sea, UK and the Pacific Dawn Cruise Ship, P&O Cruises Australia!